Home

Welcome to Tam Boosters!

Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! Every year Tam High strives to get better for students, faculty, administration, and Tam families. Tam Boosters is following that lead and endeavoring to do the same in support of Tam Athletics.

As you may have heard, Tam Athletics will be different this year.  NORTH COAST SECTION, CIF has planned two seasons - Fall and Spring.  The decision was made to condense three seasons of sport into two seasons of sport, primarily to help with the spacing between particular sports and the overlap of certain sports between seasons. 

Tam Boosters are committed to supporting our athletes and the athletic department through these changes.   Our annual goal is to raise $150,000 in support of Tam Athletics. This year we’ve made some changes to our fundraising approach in order to better serve Tam Athletics and our donor community. Our approach is going to be unified with the other non-profit entities at Tam High.

Please help us reach our goal! Tam Athletics is the largest extra-curricular program at Tam High. Every year more than 40% of the student body participates in Tam Athletics and the many of these athletes will compete in more than one sport season. Annually, our District only provides about 52% ($165,000) of the total funding needed to run the Tam Athletic program. Tam Boosters is the sole fundraiser for the remaining 48% ($150,000). 

Business Partnerships are also available through Boosters.  These include a banner with your business information, designed to your specifications, displayed at the football field on the fence facing Miller Avenue, and free admission to all regular season home football games.  Go to the DONATE tab for more information. 

The benefits of high school athletics for athletes are many; growing as an athlete, learning the life lessons that athletics can inspire, and carrying the friendships and memories forever. High school athletics can also benefit the greater community by providing a rallying point for school pride. You can be sure that Tam's athletic teams proudly represent the greater Tam Community throughout MCAL and Northern California. For these reasons, we ask that you make a donation to Tam Boosters today.

Please, if you are the family of an athlete, we ask that you donate $250 per athlete for each season of sport that they will participate in. For example, if you have one athlete that participates in two seasons of sport we ask that you donate $500. Participation at any level is important, especially for families of athletes, so if you can’t donate what is asked please donate what you can.

If you don’t have a student that participates in Tam Athletics you can still help! Tam’s athletic teams are comprised of your friends and neighbors. Please show your Tam pride, make a tax free donation of any amount, and come out and cheer on the Hawks!

Thank you for your support!

Please Support Tam Athletics – Donate Today!